Thursday 4 October 2012

Day Three: Knitting

Short post today. I know it is after midnight, but I'm still counting it as Wednesday as I haven't been to bed yet. I was hoping to have this posted earlier, but I was out later than expected.

It was a productive day.I cleaned the lounge and kitchen, washed a load of cloth nappies, plus baked melting moments and choc chip cookies. I then sat down with the baby blanket, a friend and a movie. I've done about ten rows on the blanket, which doesn't sound like much, until you realise that each row is 96 stitches long. I can see how much more I have done of it, have nearly finished the second ball of wool.



I'm thinking that I'll definitely get this blanket finished this month. I think in my mind I was hoping I'd be able to post and say 'yay, look what I finished', but with the size of some of my projects, that just isn't practical. It's all about progress, and getting more of them done. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be in the habit of working on them each day and will continue doing that until I'm only working on a couple of projects (a simple and a complex) in each craft type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment