Sunday 23 March 2014

Hungry Caterpillar Dress

A few months ago I finished The Hungry Caterpillar Dress for Guinevere. But I realised I never actually posted any pictures of her wearing it. Which I do like doing, as I send the blog links to Mum, so I can share with her what I'm making.

So, today I got Guinevere to model the dress for me. I think she had fun....




After I took the last photo she said to me, "there you go Mummy, all done." And hopped off the couch to go back to her playing. 

4 comments:

  1. you have a real livewire there! She looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is a character.And thanks, I think she is, but I'm a little biased.

      Delete
  2. The dress is so cute! As is your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I suspect I'll be making the dress bigger as she grows.

      Delete